After more than a decade working in the publishing/media industry as an editor of the Writer’s Digest Market Books series (including Poet’s Market, Writer’s Market, and Guide to Self-Publishing), Robert Lee Brewer has had a few press opportunities.
He’s happy to discuss topics related to getting published (traditionally or indie), writing poetry, blogging, social media, platform building, and more. If interested, just send an e-mail to Robert at email@example.com with the subject line: Interview Request.
Here are a few recent interviews:
- Feb 11, 2014: “Solving the World’s Questions (or At Least a Few): An Interview With Robert Lee Brewer,” by Jessie Carty. In this interview, Robert reveals how Britney Spears helped him dream up a poetry remix challenge in which the winner gets $500. Plus, he talks about self-publishing, ars poetica, and more.
- Jan 23, 2014: “10 Questions for Robert Lee Brewer,” by Didi Menedez. In addition to the interview, this post includes three exclusive (previously unpublished) poems written by Robert. In the interview, he answers questions about what he’d like read at his eulogy, the saddest poem he ever read, and more.
- Sep 3, 2013: “Interview With Robert Lee Brewer on Solving the World’s Problems,” by Jeannine Hall Gailey. In addition to discussing innovation in form and inspiring forces for the poems, Robert answers a super important question: Where do you go for the best pizza in Cincinnati, Ohio? The answers are in this interview.
Here are a few more interviews:
- Poetic Bloomings interview, by Marie Elena Good.
- Inkygirl interview, by Debbie Ridpath Ohi.
- Between interview, by Karen Pickell.
- In To Views interview, by Paul Grimsley.
- Caper Lit Journal interview, by Lisa Marie Basile.
- Miriam’s Well interview, by Miriam Sagan.
- Barbara’s Meanderings interview, by Barbara Ehrentreu.
- National Poetry Month: Robert Lee Brewer from tweetspeak.
- Monday Muse: Robert Lee Brewer’s ENTER from Writing Without Paper.
- On poetry, language and Robert Lee Brewer’s ESCAPE from Inkygirl.
- Monday Muse on Robert Lee Brewer’s ESCAPE from Writing Without Paper.
If you’d like to interview Robert about his poetry or work in the publishing industry as the Senior Content Editor of the Writer’s Digest Writing Community (or both!), just send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.